BOOM Fish Attractant Concentrate Mix
BOOM makes spots hot. Just add breadcrumb and mix with water. Deploy to your spot and make that spot go from boring to BOOM! Action increases, hook-ups increase. Works everywhere it is legal! Check your listings and use some BOOM to make the fishing hole crazy good. Also works overnight to make the spot fish better – try some.
BOOM Fish Attractant Mix™
Explosive Fishing – just add BOOM
Catch more fish with BOOM fish attractant mix. Easy-to-use and the most affordable way to improve your fish-catching! MAKES FISH ACTIVE and causes them to bite faster and harder. Little packet of BOOM fish attractant goes a long way! Pick up a few packs and start catching more and bigger fish! Proven formula from 20-years of competitions and guiding. So good it is illegal to use in some states!
Check your local regulations here: Fish Attractant Regulations
BOOM fish attractant mix comes in 3 exciting fish attractant mixes. While each packet will get a large number of species excited and biting, we have perfected three attractant mixes. Panfish (bluegill, crappie and trout) Mix is great for the sight feeders. Cats+ BOOM formula is created to entice your whiskered friends such as channel catfish, flathead cats and bullheads. Carp+ BOOM mix works really well on the German carp (common carp) while also good for cats and other species. Carp+ works great on carp and big pig carp for attracting fish in lakes, reservoirs and rivers.
Simple to use – all BOOM is formulated to mix with plain breadcrumbs. (Do not use flavored crumbs!) Large cans (24 oz. Cans) can be combined with an entire BOOM packet. Smaller (15 oz. Bread Crumb) cans work with 1/2 a packet so you can fish two sessions with one BOOM packet.
- Visual vertical movement – fluttering through water gets fish moving in
- FishFeed™ scent that gets fish from neutral to curious to feeding
- Scent attracts interest, gets fish turned toward you and moving
BOOM Mix Directions (Large Can)
Can be mixed at home – or on the water!
One – 24 oz. Bread Crumb (Large Can)
One – Packet BOOM Mix
One – 2 1/2 Gallon Bucket (or large bowl to mix BOOM).
BOOM Fish Attractant Preparation Instructions
1 – Empty Bread Crumb and entire packet of BOOM into large bowl or 2 1/2 gallon bucket
2. – Mix Dry ingredients
3. – Fill just over 1/2 can of the empty bread crumb with water.
4. – Slowly poor water in while mixing. Mix, Mix Mix and add water SLOWLY.
5. – Continue to mix in water until all the crumb is moist – but not damp. Get all the corners in the bottom.
Carp+ and Cat+ BOOM Mix Use:
Prepare bait used on hook. Cut worms or cut fish bits (if legal in your state) or corn (if legal) will be placed in the middle of a ball of BOOM. Fill a cupped hand with BOOM fish attractant Mix. Place small pinches of your hook bait (chopped or corn). Take another handful of BOOM and cover this bait. Pack the ball tightly rotating the BOOM “bait bomb”. I make three balls like this and throw them at the same time. If fishing from a boat – remember to anchor both front and back! Pick a spot on the far bank as your all-day target. Once you bait it, you will want to remember the spot with a marker on the far bank. Remember where you stand to throw these three balls in. Place three balls where you can easily reach them. Toss underhand to your spot. Repeat exact throwing motion and try to land all three balls on top of each other.
Your BOOM will ignite the water and get the fish into action. You should see bubbles, water movement and even fish flopping nearby. Set your hook bait to the bottom using small floats. We find it best to lay at least 6” of line on the bottom. Watch your float. Hook up often.
Panfish BOOM Mix Use:
Prepare bait used on hook. BOOM Panfish works higher up in the water column as well as on the bottom. LIGHTLY – Pinch small quarter-sized amounts of BOOM Mix between your finger and thumb. These lightly pinched coins should be tossed over your float or fishing spot. (For long distance use a catapult).
If fishing from a boat – remember to anchor both front and back! Pick a spot on the far bank as your all-day target. Once you bait it, you will want to remember the spot with a marker on the far bank. Remember where you stand to throw these pinches in. Place pinches where you can easily cast to them. Toss underhand to your spot. Repeat exact throwing motion and try to land all pinches on top of each other. Every couple of minutes, fire another pinch in. Your bite should pick up.
Your BOOM will ignite the water and get the fish into action. Set your hook bait off the bottom using small floats. Fish will come up and out of structure to feed up in the water column. We find it best to fishat least 6” off the bottom. Watch your float. Hook up often. This method works on bluegill, bream, crappie and trout. Remember to take care of your local lakes and let the biggest panfish go to breed more big ones!
Explosive Fishing – BOOM TIPS:
- Cover your BOOM mix so it doesn’t dry out! This will also prevent the attraction of wasps and flies!
- If you hook a bunch of fish, you will want to add a fresh ball to the spot. If you fish 6-8 hours and you have lots of fish, you may need a second BOOM mix ready. Fish will eat up all your bait bits from the bottom. Fresh balls and bait will replenish your hot spot.
- Also note – that we find our BOOM bait balls work overnight! You will find fish in the area the next morning! Remember where your hot spot is and repeat the next morning for dynamite fishing!
- Get twice as much BOOM for your buck. Use a 15 oz. can of bread crumb and you can mix with 1/2 a packet of BOOM. This will allow you to fish two sessions with just one packet of BOOM.
- Order a couple packets of BOOM to save on shipping! 3 packets ship for nearly the same amount as one packet! Save some money.
- When bread crumbs are on sale – buy a bunch. Have extra packets of BOOM and crumbs in dry storage for many local fishing sessions and for vacations!
- If you like our BOOM – try out Fish In A Barrel Trout Pellets
[handsometestimonial id=”861″ template=”2″ bg_color=”#daefe6″ txt_align=”” subtitle_italic=”true” ]